2024 Race Team All Day- 10 weeks (Ages 8-17)
Race team is a 10-week course for our students, ages 8-17, who have demonstrated mastery of the sailing fundamentals and have completed Intermediate classes and want to take their passion for sailing to a new level. Race team will continue to refine boat handling and sail trim skills while adding more knowledge and use of the Racing Rules in Starting, Mark Rounding, Tacking, Gybing, and Boat-on-Boat tactics. New this year, race team members will be asked to try out to confirm their spot. (Ages 8-17) (Pre-requisite: Previous race team participation, tryouts required)
Please refer to the parent handbook for questions regarding camp.
Classes are M-F from 9am-3:30pm
- For those that plan to race ILCA and you do not own your own boat, charter fees will be announced in the near future.
- DISCOUNTS- ONLY ONE DISCOUNT CAN BE USED. DISCOUNTS CANNOT BE COMBINED
- FAMILY DISCOUNT: If you are registering more than one sailing camper, or multiple camps for one sailing camper in your family, you will receive a 10% discount. Please enter the discount code MULTICAMP24 at the prompt, when checking out. *Failure to complete all registrations in one session may result in a forfeiture of Family discounts.*
- MEMBER DISCOUNT: 15% off each camp registration.(Coupon code provided in membership sign up email confirmation)
- REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
- Full refund (less processing fee) if cancelled 30 days prior to class start date, 50% refund (less processing fee) if cancelled 14 days prior to class start date. Sorry, we cannot issue refunds if cancelled less than 14 days before class start date.
At Park City Sailing, we offer financial aid to families who can demonstrate financial need. Please read all info and apply at link below. Please complete camp registration first, then submit the application. This will ensure we have a spot for you if the scholarship is confirmed.
When completing registration, enter the discount code: “Scholarship2024” when checking out. Then, complete the application at the link below. When you complete the scholarship application and submit. Our scholarship committee will review applications in late April and make every effort to fulfill your request and notify you of its determination by early May. A scholarship application must be completed and evaluated before a camp registration can be confirmed. Upon award determination, you will be notified of the award and any remaining balance will be invoiced through Shopify for online payment. Payment must be made in full at least two weeks prior to your week of camp, or your session will be canceled.
Regular price $3,780.00